Monday, December 26, 2005

A New Commitment to Journaling . . . and it's not even the 1st of the Year!

So I spent some time reading through my journaling of the past year. I decided that if it was actually being read by someone (anyone?) that maybe I could present a more positive aspect of my innermost thoughts. Not so morose. Because frankly, if something happens to me and anyone reads my journaling on my home computer? They will think I did something to myself! Intentionally!

Example: (Nevermind . . . Couldn't find anything that didn't name names and use too many swear words!)

So the focus will be to find the positive in my daily life. And there's a lot of it! I just need to write it down so I'll remember.

Today I got to hang out in my pajamas until noon. That's positive! And, when I actually got dressed, it was only into sweatpants for goodness sake! I also got to:
1. Build a Bionicle with D, and really, how do you beat that?
2. Hang out with my best friend and exchange gifts a day late, which is a lot better than a week late!
3. Drop D at an old babysitters and spend some time with grownups.
4. Actually have my furniture repaired by the stupid store that I bought it from, since they are scheduling 4.5 months out for repairs! I've only had this freakin' appointment since August! Maybe if their furniture didn't SUCK, they wouldn't have their repairmen scheduled out so far? Just a thought! (Sorry, I got off the positive track there for a moment. Whoops!)

Anyway, I'm committed to posting to this twice a week. The positive stuff however, I am not committed to. So it might get a bit ugly. Y'all just have to wait and see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home