Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's Thursday ... and the hormones have settled

So the psychotic nature of Monday has passed. Hormones are funny things - although at times, not so funny! Monday would be a prime example of when they were NOT SO FUNNY! But things have slowly migrated back towards normal wackiness and left the highly worrisome platform of near-explosiveness. Always a good thing!

I do have to say, however, that dealing with men can suck. I think that I survived the last several years by simply not dealing with them. The additional stress they add to my life may not be worth it! Dating it hard. The push and pull is making me insane. I don't have a lot of room for more insanity in my life, so I'm pulling back a bit.

The other area of my life (other than certain members of my family, which I'm wisely choosing not to discuss on a public blog) that is making me a little unbalanced is all of the stuff in my house. I am starting to thin it out, big time. Clutter be gone! I need to start small, however. I really want to go into D's room and empty the closets and go big, but I can't. I need to break it into smaller tasks or I'll never get it done. Then that will certainly put me over the top!

So I'm going to go deal with a bit of my closet . . . just a bit! It keeps me from thinking about the pain in the butt guys in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home