Thursday, February 09, 2006

Packing for Texas

So I'm working, doing laundry and trying to pull it together! I haven't been sleeping well this week and I am exhausted! So ideally, I will have our bags packed and at the door by 8:00 this evening and can do my thing, relax and get to bed early. Because I am getting a bit crabby!

I went in for some more blood work. The assumption at this point is that I've had (a) an ovarian cyst rupture, (b) am ovulating - although being that I am on massive hormonal birth control I SHOULDN'T BE and (c) have endometriosis. The doctor wanted to do a laproscopic look-see yesterday to confirm it. Um, no thanks! We'll wait on that one. The blood work is just to rule out any type of infection that I may be experiencing and which would be more emergent that the above-mentioned conglomerate of causes!

So, if I don't post again until Tuesday it's because I'm flying to the great state of Texas. To meet my future Mother-in Law. So if I'm not posting again by Wednesday or Thursday? Come looking for me!

Just a thought . . . surprise me with comments while I'm gone. Come on!

1 Comments:

Blogger ally™ said...

Hi Amy, I'm Ally. I have been reading your blog since you introduced yourself formaly on 2 peas. I'd like to say "congratulations" on your relationship and I hope all goes well with the meeting of your future mother-in-law. Sorry I didn't comment before.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home