Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ride like the wind, Bullseye!

That's what I feel like, by the way. Like I've been galloping around, looking for a freakin barn or any place to call home! This housing market is a real pisser. Why in the world should we be considering fixer-uppers when they are still in the high 400Ks? How does that even make sense? It doesn't!

Anyway, I am working on a new blog design that will be hosted on a different site. I want to have a site that is a little more reflective of me and my visual desires. Blogger has been awesome for me to get started, but I want something a little more design friendly. So bear with me over the next few days and I'll link the new site.

Let's see, the last few days . . .

1. Looked at houses.
2. Looked at possible wedding locations.
3. Didn't decide on anything.
4. Changed the clocks and damn, I'm missing that one hour of sleep!
5. D was crowned "Pond Prince" in his class (they each get a turn), so we have created a lovely poster and fact sheet about my favorite 7 year old.
6. I finally got my Sephora order which included a gift for Keri - her birthday was a week ago - and my Mineral Veil. Since when does a Sephora order take 13 days?
7. Finally gave up the ghost and abandoned all hormonal birth control. We'll see how that goes! Nothing like worrying about condoms breaking when you're over the age of 30!
8. Re-did my consulting business filing system. Decided that general groupings work better for me . . . 2006 Finances, 2006 Meetings, etc.
9. Realized that when you only file once or twice a year? You actually get to throw away about half of the pile! Time sensitive, ladies and gentlemen!
10. Decided to apply to retail an awesome invitation line. We'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home