Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Yep, He's the One

As much as that should send me running for a straitjacket, it barely fazes me. Well, in all honestly, it makes my stomach do constant little flips, but not in a terrible way.

He is literally everything that I have waited for in a man. He is honorable, just, intelligent, handsome, driven, kind, faithful, giving and thanks be to God, he's a planner. So important in the general arena of me keeping my sanity! He makes me feel cherished and safe.

Last night was amazing. We had a glass of wine at Monk's and then went down to Johnny's for dinner. Food was excellent, service was good . . . ambiance was the best! We had private little tables at each place and felt like we were the only ones in the room. I kept finding myself curled up on the seat, in the crook of his arm, having to remind myself to keep my feet on or near the ground!

We came back to my house. He's easy to have around. He felt comfortable, as did I. He's very respectful to me, physically. There's an amazing amount of passion between us, but he is keeping it in check and above board. He grabbed my high school yearbooks off the top shelf and had quite the giggle over my impressively big hair. I may have frightened him when I mentioned it was coming back into fashion!

It was great. Perfect, even. It did not feel anything like a first date. More like the 47th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home