Sunday, February 12, 2006

Blogging from the Lone Star State

So the weekend is winding down. D is asleep. J is in the shower. J's Mom and Stepdad have returned home. As have his sister and BIL. We are spending our last night here on the north runway of the San Antonio airport. But it has been good. Lots of family time - but that's what we came for. J's family is lovely. Very kind people.

We have eaten and been in the car more than I care to admit. But I had genuine Texas BBQ. And Joe's Crab Shack and numerous other meals.

And we saw countless animals from the Saharian plains. Really. I'll explain and add pictures on Tuesday.

But we're doing well. Missing the puppies, my Mama and Gram. We'll fly home tomorrow and get ready for the short week. J and I leave for his birthday weekend on Friday. I work in Redding on Wednesday. It's going to be crazy~ See ya'll soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home