Friday, March 10, 2006

Lace Dresses


Why does the designer only tease me with the top of this dress? Why on earth would they not put up another view of it . . . Say with someone standing up and showing the BOTTOM HALF OF IT?

And what does it say about me that the dress I keep coming back to is four seasons old, thereby making it impossible to try on or buy through a normal retail establishment?

And WHAT DOES IT REALLY SAY ABOUT ME, that this dress is apparently a favorite dress for transvestites to choose when exchanging vows? Nothing against the trannies, I'm just curious about what that says about ME? Because I should not enter a well-known dress designer and style number and continually be re-directed to trannie chat boards discussing how fabulous this dress is.

I'm thinking that I should keep looking!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a beautiful dress and everyone knows that transvestites have great taste!

1:38 AM  
Blogger amykat said...

I like the dress too! And I finally found a picture of the bottom on a "real girl" (thank God, because I have reall girl hips, not model hips) and it's slightly flared. Which is a good thing! Straight doesn't work for my lower body!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home