Thursday, February 23, 2006

Finally Getting Back to It!

So my "later" ended up being "later in the week . . ." Sorry! These past weeks of traveling every weekend have caught up with me. Add to that the major stressing at work and I have not sat down at the computer for anything other than the absolute necessary items! (Such as work and ordering more Bare Escentials - since I can't buy it anywhere north of Sacramento, apparently!) Speaking of Bare Escentials? That stuff is like cocaine! I can never go back to anything else, I am in love with how my skin looks when I use it. It is awesome!

So, let's see, I have more pictures from Coronado, but haven't uploaded them to Flickr. We've been busy! Tuesday night we went to see my Grandpa, who was re-admitted to extended care after just five days at home. Wednesday during the day, I had to take Dylan out of school and to the Outpatient Center to have the large chunk or lead and wood removed from his right palm. Wednesday night we went to dinner with my Dad who left today for three weeks. I worked in Redding today and we just got home. So, since we are going down to Travis AFB to stay the night with J tomorrow, I'd better be doing some laundry and oh, I don't know, maybe vacuuming the house? Since it's been so long!

But it's more fun to blog and consider how and when my J is going to officially ask me to marry him! I mean, crap! It's been 8 weeks, what's a girl gotta do to get a ring around here! He has gone from not wanting to even talk about a ring to asking me today what caret size I wanted? What the heck? Then he was stressing about next Saturday, about going to Napa and making sure I could leave at a certain and in general, wiggin out about it! Now, he's freaking out about the 15th of March. Freaking out. I have no idea what he has up his sleeve. But it's definitely something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home