Thursday, January 19, 2006

Home Sick

D is at home, having a sick day. He was super groggy and hot when I tried to wake him this morning. I took his temp (102.5), gave him Motrin and sent him back to bed. He slept for another hour and a half and woke up feeling fine. He has some dark circles under his eyes and that glassy eyed/chapped lip look that kids get when they'll sick, but other than that, is really enjoying the down time. I think he needed it.

So I am waiting on some work for my office staff to produce so I can finalize the mid-year budget report for our February meeting. Until then, I can amuse myself with my blog and laundry and landing big kisses on D's head anytime I pass him by! But I should probably focus on some other items as well . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home