Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back to the Grind

I am having a hard time switching from J being here to being gone. Also having a difficult time turning on the work switch. The last six weeks have been such a blur. I can't quite fathom that I'm prepping another public hearing for the first week in February. It seems like I just did one!

D's school is kicking into high gear with lots of activities and events. More homework, more testing. It just seems a bit much for a bunch of six and seven year-olds! Added to the chaos is basketball. Not to mention baseball sign-ups are tomorrow and I begin a class at church . . . the coming weeks are enough to make me dizzy! I need for Spring to come and bring longer days. The cold and darkness is too much for me at this stage. I'm ready to be warm. Otherwise, I just want to crawl into bed and stay there! (Can I? It's 5:35 pm, freezing cold, raining and dark . . . it sounds feasible to me!)

Oh, and by the way? I will never run for 50 minutes again. Never again. I can't bend my feet or much else. I hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home